Meross HomeKit WiFi Smart Door Sensor Window Open Closed Detector Smart Home Security Protection Alarm System Alexa SmartThings
1. Battery: CR2450 Battery, replaceable
2. Sensor Dimensions (Dia × H): 2.24 × 1.22 × 0.59 in. and 1.10 × 0.61 × 0.43 in.
3. Hub Dimensions (W × D × H): 59 × 41 × 21 mm (2.3 × 1.6 × 0.8 in.)
4. Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (smart hub)
5. Wireless Standard: 433MHz (between smart hub and alarm)
6. Certifications: FCC/IC
7. Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and is compatible with SmartThings.
8. Voice access: Ask for the status of your device via HomePod/Siri.
9. Alerts: Receive alerts immediately on your Meross app or Apple Home app when an alert condition is detected.
10. Low power consumption: The built-in battery has a life of up to 18 months.
11. Automation: Set triggers in the Meross app to control other Meross devices.
12. Control up to 16 devices: one hub is able to control up to 16 Meross devices (sensors, detectors, thermostat valves) at the same time.
Meross Hub Required
Intelligently control the device via app after connecting it to meross hubRemote Monitoring
A guardian that monitors the status of doors and windows, detecting whether they are open or closed.
Set triggers to control other Meross devices in Meross app.
Such as if sensor seperate, turn on the light.
When the pet runs out of teh cage,push notifications
Discover more ways to play.
Losts to 18 Months
Low power consumption design allows the device to be used for up to 18 months.
View and Export History
You can view the sensor status to detemine if any abnormalities are accurring, or you can export the data for processing.