This real time min gps tracker children & alarm RF-V16 was designed for location and communication of person, home, pets and asset, it is the smallest GPS tracker & SOS communicator all overthe world with high acoustic fidelity & high sensitivity pickup. The top quality GPS chip SiRFstar IV ensures the higher accuracy and lower power consumption of RF-V16 than other gps trackers.
1. GSM quad band network, Global GPS location gps tracker
2. Website/iOS APP/Android APP/SMS, multiple ways for setting and tracking mini gps tracker
3. Push button SOS alarm gps tracker for kids
4. SiRFstar IV GPS chipset, rapid and accurate positioning child tracker
15. Ring tone “+” for vibrate remind.
16. Support multiple languages: Chinese, English and French.
17. Multiple Working Mode:
* Silent monitoring mode: All the 5 pre-setting phone numbers dial the device under the condition of no bell ring, you will can remotely listen to the voices around the device but can’t talk with the user;
* Auto answer mode: All the 5 pre-setting numbers dial the device, after a bell ring, you will can remotely listen to the voice around the device and speak to the user
* Push to talk mode: Any pre-setting number dial the device number, only after the user pressed the buttons (1 button, 2 button or SOS button, any one will be ok), you will can speak to the device user.
18. You will can set 1 master number and 5 white list numbers for the device, the white list numbers also can be used for remotely voice monitoring and talking.
19. Long standby time and working time: if the device upload data every 10 minutes, the standby time is about 72 hours, talking time is about 5-8 hours; if no realtime tracking, the device can standby around 12 days. (Actual test)
* Model name: RF-V16 * Colors: Black/Blue/Pink
* Host size: 40*30*14mm
* Host weight: 27g
* Standby time: 7 days
* Hand-free for talk: Yes
* Quiet care:Yes
* Click for call: Yes
* Built-in backup battery: 500mA
* Low battery charge alert: Yes
* Displacement alert: Yes
* Remote listening: Yes
* GSM band frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* GPRS standard: Class 12, TCP/IP
* GPS locating time: 30sec with cold boot (open sky)
29sec with warm boot (open sky)
5sec with hot boot (open sky)
* GPS positioning accuracy: 10-15m
* Working temperature: -20 ~ +70 centigrade degree
* Working humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH
Note Before Using:
1. Please choose GSM network-based Micro-SIM card (same as iPhone 4) for this gps tracker ;
2. Please make sure the tracker is under off status before inserting and taking out the Micro-SIM ;
3. Please make sure the GPRS traffic and Caller ID function have been actived by your sim card provider.